Gardner Denver Oil Water Separators
The Eliminator II from Gardner Denver:
- Gravity flow system
- The Eliminator II oil water separator is designed and rated for real life summertime conditions (90°F 90%RH)
- Reduced maintenance, 40% longer service life
- Pop up indicator stores evidence of restricted flow conditions until manually reset
- Unique pre absorption filter, breaks contaminateformed emulsions
- The Eliminator II oil water separator is not recommended for use with emulsifying lubricant such as Polyglycol ATF or motor oil lubricants with heavy additive packages
Eliminator Troubleshooter From Gardner Denver
- 125 - 1125 Delivery System CFM
- Non-clogging filter design
- Low maintenance costs
- Extended filter life
- Fully automatic
- Effortless maintenance procedures
GD PAK From Gardner Denver
The GD PAK System has been engineered to provide the most effective and user-friendly oil-water separator on the market.
The alumino silicate substrate media included within the GD PAK is formulated to attract the contaminants and repel water molecules. When the condensate/ lubricant mixture passes through the media bed, the lubricants are actually bonded to the media. This bonding process virtually eliminates any possibility of the used media being able to contaminate ground water at any point in the future.
Fill out the Request for Quote form below, and a representative will be back to you shortly.
Note: Fields marked with an asterisk are required.