Custom Air Buildings
What is an Air Building?
Air Buildings are an electric-driven, self-contained, portable package providing a clean, dry, and reliable source of compressed air. This package allows for fast and easy hookup of electrical and plumbing connections.
The two major design functions are:
- Effecient starting capability for larger gas compression engines
- Providing clean and dry air for instrumentation
These packages can be custom built, and be tailored to your specific needs. ISO shipping containers, 12' x 20', and 12' x 24' buildings can be used for the air compression packages.
- 7.5 – 50HP typical, 1 and 2 compressor arrangements. Options up to 250HP.
- 150, 175, *200psig typical max pressures for rotary screw, higher available in reciprocating models. (*200 on the EBH’s).
- Single phase only supply up to 15HP models without use of VFD or converters.
- Typical building power requirements is 3PH 480V at 150-250A pending compressors.
- Buildings available with single pitch and gable roofs. Single/double man doors and roll-up doors.
- Dual 20HP APEX compressors and single dryer is largest offering in a 20ft ISO container.
- Dual 20, 25, and 30HP Apex, EFC, and EBE’s with single or double dryers all fit well in the 12’ x 20’ building.
- Dual 50HP EBH and single dryer is largest offering is a 12’ x 24’ building.
Fill out the Request for Quote form below, and a representative will be back to you shortly.
Note: Fields marked with an asterisk are required.